Lieven Callewaert is a highly regarded executive consultant, teaching professor, entrepreneur, and international keynote speaker on leadership, collaborative capacity, and the new economy. Throughout his 25+ years of professional experience, he has been fortunate to work with many top entrepreneurs, companies, and change-makers. Lieven recently extended his scope of work to Europe AND North America (Vancouver, Canada) in order to contribute even more profoundly towards the accelerated implementation of good practices and initiatives that will help transition towards a new entrepreneurial and economic field, based on prosperity and triple bottom line principles.
Lieven is Executive consultant/social architect, guiding complex change and organizational transformation for multinationals, governments and impact organizations:
- Affiliate strategic consultant for J&J, Estee Lauder, Rabo group, ING group, Alliander, Infrax, Dutch Government, Flemish Government, European Commission, and Committee of the Regions Europe
- Other clients: AXA, OVAM, Henkel, Flemish government, Estee Lauder, ABN Amro, ING Belgium, City of Amsterdam, City of Arnhem, Provinces of Gelderland, and Limburg (Belgium and the Netherlands)
Lieven is an associate professor and steward of several knowledge networks:
- Visiting professor on strategy, leadership and complex cooperation, and associate staff of executive MBA’s at Nyenrode business school (NL)
- Affiliate of the CEMS corporate board (Global alliance of management Schools) (F)
- Steward Blue Economy Europe
- Steward Global Art of hosting network
Entrepreneur, board functions, and initiator:
- Co-founder Heerlijckyt van Elsmeren (Geetbets Belgium)
- Founder Kingsmill learning village
- Board member and co-founder “Green alliances” (Arnhem, NL)
- Founder of Social Architects of Meaning, co-founder of Co-op SAMenergiek
- Member corporate board CEMS
SAM – Social Architects of Meaning, 0.0 Foundation, and Innomics founded YESandMORE to collaborate on creating a vehicle for innovation, transformation, and sustainable development in industries and regions in The Netherlands and abroad.